This weekend has been full of fix-its. My computer and phone should be upgraded, but I am working with what I have till I can do better.
With that being said, making content can present challenges. I have to find unique methods of navigating around the limitations of my equipment. This is what I did most of the weekend, I troubleshoot the making and posting of my latest YouTube tutorial, and made shit work.
I am happy with the finished product, but when I get a new computer and phone, I will possibly re-make the videos.
This is what I made(I'll complete the series next week)
So if you are reading this and your equipment isn't as good as you'd like, make your content anyway. If the information is good, then people will watch/read/listen to whatever you make. The most important thing is that you make something that has value.
- Know what audience you are trying to reach
- Create content that answers their questions
- If you don't know what your audience needs are, do some research
- Find unique ways to relay the information
- Believe in yourself, not your equipment
Here Are A Few Things to Remember
With these words, I bid you...